Double check you are reading the most recent version of this document at http://pygbif.readthedocs.io/en/latest/registry.html
When you submit a PR you’ll see a template that pops up - it’s reproduced here.
- Provide a general summary of your changes in the Title
- Describe your changes in detail
- If the PR closes an issue make sure include e.g., fix #4 or similar, or if just relates to an issue make sure to mention it like #4
- If introducing a new feature or changing behavior of existing methods/functions, include an example if possible to do in brief form
- Did you remember to include tests? Unless you’re changing docs/grammar, please include new tests for your change