pygbif 0.6.0 documentation¶
Python client for the GBIF API
Source on GitHub at gbif/pygbif
Having trouble? Or want to know how to get started?
- pygbif modules
- Introduction to pygbif modules.
- occurrence module
- The occurrence module: core GBIF occurrence data, including count, search, and download APIs.
- registry module
- The registry module: including datasets, installations, networks, nodes, and organizations.
- species module
- The species module: including name search, lookup, suggest, usage, and backbone search.
- maps module
- The maps module: including map.
- utils module
- The utils module: including wkt_rewind.
All the rest¶
- See what has changed in recent pygbif versions.
- pygbif contributors.
- Learn how to contribute to the pygbif project.
- Contributor Code of Conduct
- Expected behavior in this community. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
- The pygbif license.